John’s verdict: “With possibly the most glorious views from any of Villa Puglia’s properties and a stunning new infinity pool, Trullo Occidente is the prefect bolt hole for a family or small group”.
Glorious views towards Locorotondo, best enjoyed in the evening, glass in hand, as the sun sets, often accompanied by flaming red skies, set the tone for your stay at Trullo Occidente.
The trullo sits on the side of a shallow valley with rock gardens around the modern angular infinity pool and olive and other fruit trees surrounding the property. The house is compact yet beautifully restored and ideal for a couple with children or a small group of people. This is also one of our most traditionally authentic trulli while having all comforts and conveniences.
- 2/3 Double bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- infinity style swimming pool
- External seating and dining pergolas
- Off street covered parking
- Cook/chef available
- TV, DVD, Broadband wifi internet
- Beaches 20 mins
- Bari airport 1 hr 10 mins
- Brindisi airport 40 mins
- Lecce 1 hr 30 mins
- Horse riding, cycling, walking, tennis, swimming, water sports
16th April to 28th May: £1745/week
28th May to 2nd July: £2575/week
2nd July to 27th August: £3375/week
27th August to 29th October: £2070/week